Sharon Osbourne addresses split from Ozzy, and more on 'The Talk.'

osbourne
Sharon Osbourne made her return to The Talk on Tuesday, following her split from rocker Ozzy Osbourne. She came out onto the stage with her co-hosts and soaked in the applause and cheering from the audience members. When the co-hosts took their seats, Sharon sat down in front of her coffee, and a glass of lemonade (the lemonade is a ode to a photo Sharon Osbourne's daughter Kelly Osbourne shared recently: "Guess who's turning 🍋's into #lemonade?"
osbourne

Of course, everyone wanted to know how Sharon Osbourne was doing since her highly publicized split.
"I've been avoiding looking at any pictures or reading anything. I know what's going on. I don't need to read about it and see about it because it's like putting salt in a wound. So I don't need to. I honestly cannot thank people enough for their backing me. For saying they love me. For everybody here at my home, supporting me, sending me messages of love. I honestly am empowered and I have found this inner strength and I'm like right. OK. What's next?"

Sharon also confirmed that she did indeed kick Ozzy Osbourne out of the house they once shared together. However, Ozzy has come back and Sharon has moved out.
"It's right for me because I honestly at this point today have no idea what I'm going to be doing with the rest of my life. I don't know where I'm going, who I'm going with. And I just need time to think. And really think about myself, about what do I really want for … Because I'm 63 years of age and I can't keep living like this."

She has revealed that she and Ozzy are on speaking terms. She stated that she loves him dearly.
Is there a possibility for a reconciliation, or are they on the road to divorce? Sharon stated that she does not know.

Keep your head up, Sharon Osbourne! Keep making that lemonade!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?