Meet Beshine: Record-holder of the largest surgically-enhanced ta-tas

photo credit: Beshine's reddit (warning: photos on her reddit are NSFW)

Ladies, if you ever thought your ta-ta's were too big, you have not met Beshine.

Ladies and gentle-dudes: meet Beshine, a 30-something German woman who wears a 32Z bra. Each one of her breasts weighs 20 pounds. She holds the record of having the world's largest surgically-enhanced breasts.

Beshine, also known as Mayra Hills, posts photos of her ta-tas and daily errands all day long and even does private cam shows.
Beshine has received comments in regards to her health, but she ignores those comments. Actually, the woman is hoping to go even bigger! She already has a doctors seal of approval to increase her breasts from 10,000cc implants to 50,000cc implants.
Last year, she suffered a "slight" wardrobe malfunction. She broke through her 3 bras while in a Zumba class.

My Two Cents:
I'm absolutely amazed that a woman with that tiny of a body (her measurements are 59-28-36) can handle having 40 pound ta-tas on her chest (and not have back problems).
I just wonder one thing: How much bigger can boobs get?! I mean, I didn't even know that women can get that big. My chest hurt just looking at her massive floatation devices. My God!
As for her desire to go bigger, well, I'm not going to body shame her. I just wonder if she will be able to move afterward. I watched a special on TLC about a woman who had triple M's and needed assistance in order to get up from laying down (she also stated that she could not breathe when laying down. She, too, had a desire to go bigger).

If Beshine can make it work, more power to her. I could never do that. I'm good with what I got.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?