The Vajankle: Taking foot fetishes to a whole new level of bizarre (NSFW)

photo credit: memecenter

Just when you thought you had seen it all, the Vajankle graces us with its presence (pic below).

The Vajankle is exactly what you think it might be: a foot with a vagina. This life-like replica of a dismembered human foot has a realistic looking vagina that goes all the way down into the ankle. The foot has perfectly pedicured toes and a smooth surface.

Sin Boutique is an adult website that happens to sell this, uhhmm, sex toy. They had this to say about the newest addition to the marital aid family:

"These quirky feet have a vagina built right in at the ankle! The vajankle is in the left foot only. You can order the vajankle independently, or as a pair with the standard right foot."

photo credit: Jezebel

My two cents:
Now, I understand that some men have foot fetishes, but I have to hope that a Vajankle would be taking things too far (even for them). I mean, why would anyone buy a replica of a dismembered foot and f*ck it? Even more disturbing, who the hell invented this? A horned up middle aged creeper who watches too much CSI?
Those in my close knit circle of friends know that I sell toys on the side (I'm a Goddess with Athena's Home Novelties). I would quit this company in a heart beat if they started selling sh*t like this.

By the way, this depraved toy costs $179. So for you disturbing foot f*ckers, you better keep your coke cans and beer bottles. You will need a lot of pennies in order to purchase this thing.

If this is the future of sex toys, I fear for the future of humanity.

I must bid you all adieu, there is something I need to do, now that I've read this story:

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?