Donald Trump just said: "You have to be wealthy to be great."

post
In the world of Donald Trump, white people are supreme, the LGBT community is sick and twisted, and women are nothing but child-bearers and servants to men. The GOP nominee has been quoted as saying some of the worst (and dumbest) things in history. Well, let's add one more to the mix.

On Thursday, Donald Trump gave a speech to his supporters in North Dakota. During the speech, he said this:
"You have to be wealthy in order to be great, I'm sorry to say." 

It didn't take long for Twitter to take issue with this.

My Two Cents

It doesn't surprise me that he would say something like this. The man wipes his a** with hundred dollar bills, and blows his nose on $50 bills. Once someone becomes a slave to money, your soul dies. There are other ways to measure greatness and success. Has he saved someone's life? Has he fought for our country? Has he overcome tremendous adversity? Is he humble?
The answers to those questions are a resounding 'no'. If he thinks that money is the only measure of greatness, he is sorely mistaken. Some of you may be thinking: "Well, of course you say this, Shauna. You aren't a billionaire. You're poor." Well, if we are talking monetary wealth, than yes, I am poor. However, I still get my bills paid, and I have food on the table.
What makes me great is that I have overcome serious adversity not only this year, but throughout my entire life. I am humbled by the lessons I have learned along the way, and I want to help others realize that they can do it too. All these things make me great.

Mr. Trump, you need to take a slice of humble pie. Just remember the famous saying: "A fool and his gold are soon parted." You may have billions now, but if we have a crash like our parents and grandparents experienced in 1929, you will be screwed..just like us paupers. You are no better than the rest of us. Slow down and understand that.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?