Fuller House: Scott Weinger, John Brotherton, and Juan Pablo Di Pace are now series regulars!

fh
Photo Credit: DakkikaOrg
Everywhere you look...we see more and more news about season two of Fuller House. Well, get ready for some testosterone-filled news: We will be seeing A LOT more of Steve, Matt, and Fernando. All three men have been promoted to series regulars!

According to Deadline and TVline, the (former) loves of DJ and Kimmy's lives will have important storylines in the upcoming season. We will see Steve move on with a "clone of DJ" named CJ. We will also see Matt move on with someone new.
As for Fernando, his storyline isn't being released to the public, but I'm sure it will be equally as passionate as it was in the first season.
fh
Photo Credit: DakkikaOrg
I have to ask though, why bring Steve back? He turned into the biggest creeper I've ever seen (I mean, I'm pretty sure his character has a room dedicated to DJ Tanner photos. What happened to his character to make him turn so creepy? He's way too desperate). I can't even watch the first season again because Steve makes my skin crawl.

Now Matt, he was a nice catch. I really hope that Matt and DJ end up together. <3
Seriously, how cute are these two?!
fh
Photo Credit: FullerHouseWikia

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?