Jodie Sweetin talks 'Dancing With The Stars' and season two of 'Fuller House.'

js
Photo Credit: Hello Giggles
Our hearts were broken when Jodie Sweetin was eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars' last week. She has since moved on to greener pastures. Season 2 of 'Fuller House' is in production, and Sweetin recently spoke to a reporter about who she is rooting for on 'DWTS,' and who her season two love interest might be.

When asked about who she is rooting for on 'DWTS,' she named: Nyle DiMarco!
"I love Nyle! I got to work with him and dance with him in our group number and I have a soft spot for him, he's so wonderful and so sweet... I hope he does great."

When it comes to 'Fuller House,' Sweetin, 34, revealed hints of what we can expect from Stephanie Tanner in the upcoming season:
"Stephanie finally gets a boyfriend. Who it is, is a really fun surprise. So I think fans are going to enjoy that. There could be a connection to [someone from] Full House."

My Two Cents

Okay. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who she could be talking about. There was Harry, who is already taken (so nevermind, LOL). Brett from the baseball team. Ryan from the last season of the show, or the guy that she and Gia fought over.

In my heart of hearts, I think that the love interest should be Tommy Page. I mean, Stephanie is into music, and Tommy Page is a singer...so their paths could meet, maybe. I hope it's Tommy Page. That would be the coolest surprise ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?