DJ Calvin Harris injured in late night car crash.

ch
Calvin Harris, a DJ who is well-known for dating Taylor Swift, was involved in a car crash on Friday night. He was brought to the hospital with a nasty laceration on his face.
He requested to have a private room at the hospital, but when one wasn't available, he left the hospital "against medical advice."

The folks in the other car, a bunch of teenagers, were treated for some injuries. One passenger was ejected from the car and suffered a broken pelvis.
Officials are saying that it was the VW bug that caused the accident, not Harris' Cadillac.

Harris' rep stated that he is on doctor-ordered rest for the 'next few days.'

My Two Cents

Before I start, I just want to say that I am sorry he was injured in the accident. I've been in 2 car accidents in my life and they are extremely scary. I hope he heals up well and is able to get back to whatever it is that he does.

Now, I'm probably going to sound like a b*tch, and I'm sorry: I have a problem with someone demanding a private hospital room. Unless he is BeyoncĂ©, he has no right to exhibit diva-like behavior.
Also, leaving the hospital 'against medical advice' was pretty stupid if you ask me, especially if the reason you left is because there are no private rooms available.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?