Amber Heard now accuses Johnny Depp of drinkin' and druggin.'

hearddepp
Photo Credit: RadarOnline
This is turning into one ugly divorce, and it only just started.

Yesterday, Amber Heard came forward and accused husband Johnny Depp of abusing her. She showed up at a courthouse with photographic evidence and was awarded a temporary restraining order.
Today, we are learning more about their marriage. Heard, 30, has disclosed that Depp, 52, abused her during the 4 years they were together. She also stated that the abuse occurred when Depp was drunk and on drugs.

According to TMZ, Amber Heard claims that Depp was "barely ever sober" during their 15 month marriage. The only time Depp wasn't drinking and using, was when he was shooting a movie. After he was done with a movie, he went back to using. She also claims that Depp became increasingly paranoid, and suffered from constant delusions and heightened aggression.

Heard requested $50K in spousal support, which was denied. Articles are circulating that the police do not believe her story.
Depp's representatives have been working hard to disprove Heard's allegations.

My Two Cents

Yesterday, I was 'on board' the pro-Johnny Depp train. Now, I'm on the fence. I don't know anything about Amber Heard, and since she is young, I assumed that she was a gold-digger who was trying to stir up drama in order to stay in the  spotlight. With what I know about men who are drunk and high all the time (I'm going on what I witnessed in my childhood), Heard might be telling the truth. Anyone who is drunk and/or high is not in their right mind (and I am not making excuses for their actions. People who do this have deep seeded issues that need to be addressed immediately).

I apologize to anyone I offended with my post yesterday. I'm not 100% on Heard's side, but I'm not on Depp's side either. If Heard is telling the absolute truth, I'm glad she got out. If she is lying, she is ruining a legendary actor's career and reputation.

Regardless, this is a sad situation. I hope all involved get the help they need.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?