Azealia Banks posts apology for her racist and homophobic insults.

ab
Twitter troll Azealia Banks issued an apology on Instagram in hopes of getting back on Twitter, and into the good graces of humanity.

She writes: "Dear World, Now that the immediacy of the infamous incident has worn off, I’ve had some time to decompress & take a more rational assessment of things. I want to extend my sincerest apologies to the world. Employing racial/sexual slurs/stereotypes in attempts to make fun of or degrade another person or group is absolutely unacceptable and is not fair or fun for anyone. Allowing my anger to get the best of me, I’ve managed to insult millions of people without reason. And for that I give my deepest apologies."

As you may recall, Banks went on a racist and homophobic rant against former One Direction performer Zayn Malik. She also started a disturbing Twitter fight against a 14-year-old Disney Channel star (Banks is 24), saying the young girl needed to "grow hips."

Twitter took notice on Banks' activity and banned her. Banks was also fired from a headlining gig at the Rinse I Born and Bred festival, which kicks off in June.

As of right now, Twitter has not reinstated Banks' profile.

My Two Cents

Twitter needs to continue the suspension. To be honest, she shouldn't be anywhere on social media. There are kids out there that will see her comments and probably hurt themselves because of how she feels about the LGBT community, and all races.

The thing that boggles my mind is that she identifies as bisexual. If she is in the community, then why does she disparage her brothers and sisters in the LGBT community? Don't we have enough to deal with without one of our own turning against us? Seriously!

I really hope Azealia Banks can turn her life around. She is an outwardly beautiful young lady. Her attitude is what makes her ugly. If she wants to be in the spotlight, she needs to be more of an inspiration.
Wise up young lady!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?