Amber Heard files restraining order against Johnny Depp, claims Depp hit her.

post
The Johnny Depp-Amber Heard saga just reached a new level of WTF.

Here's what we know so far: Shortly after Depp's mother dies, Heard files for divorce from Depp. After that, Depp files paperwork to make sure Heard doesn't take his $400 million fortune.
Now, Amber Heard claims that Depp abused her throughout their marriage. She arrived at court with pictures of her bruises; her lawyer accompanied her. People at the courthouse saw a bruise on her face, which she claims came from Depp on Saturday night. A restraining order was filed, citing that there is a possibility of immediate harm.

Johnny Depp has been out of town since Wednesday, promoting his new movie. Depp's lawyer appeared in court on Depp's behalf.

My Two Cents

Normally, I would side with the woman being abused. However, I don't trust Amber Heard as far as I can throw her. My gut instinct (which tends to be correct a lot of the time) tells me that she is  just getting back at him for filing paperwork to protect his fortune. Amber seems desperate to get what she thinks is rightfully hers.

Unfortunately for her, Depp has been acting since before she was born. She has no right over his fortune; at least the fortune he acquired before they were married.
Also, I been a fan of Depp's since the 80s. He has been with some of the most beautiful women in the world, and none of them claim that he abused them.

I have to reiterate an earlier point: HE WAS OUT OF TOWN WHEN HE ALLEGEDLY HIT HER! That bruise is fake. She is a straight up liar with a sinister plan to steal his fortune by ruining his reputation. She gives females a bad name. I really hope she can get some help.

By the way, this isn't me blaming the victim. This is me looking at the facts, and the history of his previous relationships. She is fabricating the entire thing. Shame on her!
She is the reason why so many women who are ACTUAL abuse victims are not taken seriously.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?