Jodie Sweetin 'satisfied' with 'Dancing With The Stars' experience.

sweetin
"Fuller House" star and DWTS favorite Jodie Sweetin battled injury, dancing, and herself during this season of DWTS. Sadly, her journey came to an end last night.

The 34-year-old went out with a bang, however. Alongside 'Dancing' pro Keo Motsepe, they danced a 'Heavenly' jive to Christina Aguilera's "Something's Got a Hold on Me." The pair received a perfect score for their dance (even a 10 from Len).

Sweetin had plenty of support in the audience. Along with many fans, Sweetin's mother was found in the audience, sitting next to co-star Candace Cameron-Bure, and Cameron-Bure's daughter, Natasha.

Watch her last performance below (there is a short break in the video, just click 'Skip Ad'):
Despite the elimination, Jodie Sweetin has no regrets, and feels great about her journey.
"I feel incredibly satisfied with what we did on this show and what we did tonight. We walk away from here on a high note with a perfect score doing an amazing dance. We worked so hard every week. We set goals for ourselves and we met them…I came to the show and I didn't realize the amazing experience that I would have. Walking away from it I just feel really blessed and grateful to have done it."

Now that her days on 'Dancing' are done, she won't be without something to do. Sweetin and Candace Cameron Bure are returning to the "Fuller House" set for season two (release date has not been determined. Rumor has it that filming is starting very soon).

My Two Cents

I loved watching Jodie on DWTS. I have been waiting for her to be on this show for a very long time. I thought she did fantastically all season long. Last night's dance was so epic for her. It shows the viewer exactly where she is right now: happy, healthy, and embracing life. I seriously had goosebumps from watching that dance.

I'm sad to see her go, but I know she is moving forward to better things.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?