Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner wants Sansa Stark to 'come out' as a lesbian.

sansa
Photo Credit: ageekinthecommunity
For many moons, we have watched Sansa Stark go through hell and back. She was engaged to abusive tyrant Prince Joffrey. Then she was forced to marry Tyrion Lannister (who was nice to her, but in love with a wh*re). Lastly, we watched in horror as she was sold (SOLD) to Ramsay Bolton, and subsequently brutally raped by him on their wedding night.

With all the bad luck Sansa has had with men, Sophie Turner, 20, has a solution: Sansa should become a lesbian, and she already has love interests in mind!

"In the GoT universe, I think she’s going to have to swing the other way – because the men thing isn’t working for her."

When Entertainment Weekly asked Sophie Turner who Sansa should be linked to, she had a few ideas:
"Judging by Sansa’s relationship with Margaery … probably Margaery."

Her next idea sort of mimics that of Jamie and Cersei Lannister.
"Or Arya (Sansa's younger sister) – because I’d like to see that happen. I’d love a love scene between Arya and Sansa."


My Two Cents

I am totally on board with Sansa Stark coming out as a lesbian. However, I really don't think her character should be linked to her sister. We already have the repulsive Jamie and Cersei.

I like Sansa, and she deserves better than that scandal (look how well that worked out for Cersei last season. By the way, I enjoyed every little bit of Cersei's humiliation. She had it coming).

I think Queen Margaery would be a perfect fit for Sansa. They would make a darling couple.
Game of Thrones writers and producers: I totally ship Sansa Stark and Queen Margaery. Please make it happen!
sansa


PS, and completely off topic: Hodor, Hodor, Hodor :'-(

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?