Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp, days after his mother dies.

deppheard
Photo Credit: trhaberler
Three days after Johnny Depp's mother passes away, Amber Heard files for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."
The couple was only married for 15 months.

Rumor has it that the divorce is due to the fact that Depp's family disliked her intensely. Things reached a boiling point when Depp moved his mother onto the property the former couple shared together. Depp's mother often complained that Heard was using her son for his money.

Next for the couple is a battle for Johnny Depp's $400 million fortune. Apparently, Heard and Depp never signed a prenup.

My Two Cents

I've been in Heard's shoes. I was seriously involved with someone and their family disliked me. It can be a stressor on the relationship.

However, I cannot sympathize with someone who files for divorce after a spouse's parent dies. Who does that?! That seems a bit shady to me. Way to be a supportive partner, Amber! #dirtbag

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?