The future of TV show Grimm is looking rather grim.

grimm
As TV seasons draw to a close, many networks are looking at what shows to renew, and what shows to axe.
While hit show Grimm was renewed earlier this month, it looks like the network has decided to cut some episodes in season 6. All networks order a full 22 episodes per season. In Grimm's situation, the network has ordered only 13 episodes.

We've seen this situation many times before, when a network cuts the amount of episodes in half, and then the show gets canceled thereafter (Bones, for example).

According to the network, however, a shortened season may not spell the end of Grimm. NBC wants to see how the first half of season 6 performs before ordering an additional amount of episodes (Everyone, watch the hell out of Grimm when season 6 premieres!)

My Two Cents:

I started watching Grimm during the second season. My ex actually got me into the show. Once I started watching, I couldn't stop. The storylines are unique, and I love seeing what trouble the characters get into. This season has been amazing.

If the show doesn't perform well after season 6's premiere, I will be upset. I just hope the network gives the show time to tie up loose ends. Right now, I feel like the show is in its stride; though, the boneless victims were a little much in Friday's episode. No more of that, please. #Creepy LOL!

#Grimm #TVShows #NBC

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?