Courtney Stodden's hair catches fire during a seance.

wtf
Stodden, whose claim to fame was marrying an older man when she was 16, tried to contact the dead with a friend. The friend claimed to have psychic ability.
Stodden and Sham Ibrahim went on Periscope (can someone tell me what Periscope is, LOL) and attempted to contact deceased celebrities. When Ms. Stodden put her head down on a table, her ponytail of extensions burst into flames.

Ibrahim rushed to her rescue and put out the fire. Prior to the séance, Ibrahim predicted that the hair fire would occur. As Ibrahim was putting out the flames, he said, "I told you that was going to happen."
The 21-year-old Stodden began making baby and cat noises. She exclaimed "That was so scary. That was so f**cking scary."

Later on, they realized that the person responsible for the hair fire was the late Michael Jackson. Stodden went onto Twitter and exclaimed:
"Michael Jackson contacted me last night through the Séance with @Shampopart MICHAEL MADE MY HAIR CATCH ON FIRE LIKE HIS DID"
"Yes Michael Jackson was there and my hair caught fire for a reason ... A sign from the king of pop. I feel honored."

wtf
Courtney Stodden also said that her extensions are ruined from the fire, and that it was time for new ones.

My Two Cents

This is, by far, one of the stupidest stories I've read this year. I almost didn't want to blog about it, but I felt it was my duty to show what can happen when you have no common sense, and you mess with the dead.

As someone who practiced Wicca as a teenager, I know the dangers of invoking the wrong element. It is obvious that those two had no idea what they were doing, which left them vulnerable for an attack. You don't EVER mess with the spirit world. I stopped practicing Wicca because I felt that it wasn't for me. Do I regret it? No, because it made me realize that there are certain things that you do not mess with, especially if you have no idea what you are doing.

Sheer stupidity was the culprit of this incident. Plus, they left themselves open for an attack. I know I should feel sorry for them, but I don't. I just hope they don't mess with séances again. I hope you've learned your lesson, kiddos!

Oh, and that wasn't Michael Jackson who set your hair on fire, Courtney. I would suggest you do a cleansing of your space immediately.

Gif credit: Perez Hilton

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?