Tiny Home Living: Spirit Shelter.

spiritshelter
Being a part of the tiny home movement is all about becoming more down-to-earth. It's all about minimalist living and focusing on what is important in life.

If you are looking to slow down in life and become more centered, architects Matthias Pruger, Ulrike Wetzel, and Manuel Rauwolf, designed a tiny house that they call "Seelenkiste (it means Spirit Shelter or Soul Box)." They designed this Spirit Shelter as a meditative space. The space is designed to be used for reading, studying, and meditating. You can use it to become more mindful, more in the 'now'.
Becoming mindful is something we all should be doing. This world is chaotic. We have an abundance of stress on our shoulders and we are worrying about things that are out of our control. This tiny space can help you control your stress and your emotions by sitting quietly and focusing on your breath and the sounds of nature.
Some individuals live in the Spirit Shelters, while others have one in their backyard.



spiritshelter spiritshelter

Now, would I ever live in one of these? No. However, I would like to have one of these on my property as a meditative sanctuary.

Those that know me offline know that I am all about mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness and meditation entered my life at the lowest point in my life, and has significantly helped me heal new and old wounds. I need my sanctuary to be somewhat separate from my living space, that way I don't bring any unwelcomed energy into my living space.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?