Kylie Jenner thinks she "started wigs." Seriously.

kylie
The youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan recently announced that she started wigs.
"I started wigs, and now everyone is wearing wigs. Kim just used my wig guy last night. ... I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow."


The internet erupted in response to her newest claim-to-fame. Many responded with sarcasm, others hoped she was misquoted (because we all know a Kardashian-Jenner girl can't be that naïve).

On Monday, Kylie Jenner tweeted:
"When publications switch up your words for hype.. Damn!"

My Two Cents

If she started wigs, then what the hell was my high school Earth Science teacher wearing on his head for 30 years? A grey doily?

I think it's real cute that she thinks she started wigs, but wigs have been around for several centuries.
The downward spiral she is on is getting bumpy.

In the words of your generation, Kylie: "Gurl, bye!"

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?