Cheryl Burke throws shade at former DWTS partner, Ian Ziering

burkeian
During an interview on podcast show "Allegedly," former DWTS pro dancer Cheryl Burke recounted who her least favorite dancing partner was.
"My least favorite [partner] would be Ian Ziering. The fact that his name is not EE-AN and it’s EYE-AN makes me want to throw up!"

The podcast hosts brought up Ziering's behavior on "The Celebrity Apprentice," and Burke responded:
"That’s the true colors that they didn’t show on Dancing With the Stars ... Think of spending time with that for, like, eight to 10 hours a day, seven days a week for three months."

She wasn't finished there:
"It made me want to slit my wrists. I was, like, crying to the executives. I was like, ‘Is there any way to please just eliminate us?’ They’re like, ‘We can’t. We can’t do that,’ and I swear, every time I asked, we just kept going. We would last till the end."


The entire interview Burke did with "Allegedly" will be released on iTunes this Tuesday.

My Two Cents

The only thing I can come up with to say is that Burke sounds like a rambling teenager. She completely lost credibility at the beginning when she made fun of Ziering's name pronunciation.
If we wanted to stoop to her level, we can talk about how Burke looks like a possum, but we won't go there.
Burke was a pro dancer on the show. Her only job was to dance with him. B*tching about a star, and looking for ways to get him kicked off the show, is just unprofessional.

I don't know Ian Ziering's personality, so I can't judge him. Regardless of whether he is a total d*ck or a saint, Burke had no right to shade him in the press. She is classless and embarrassing.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?