Candace Cameron Bure expresses disappointment in political party on Fox & Friends.

bure
'Fuller House' star and 'The View' host Candace Cameron Bure visited the folks over at Fox & Friends, and the conversation become political. Bure expressed disappointment in her Republican party, saying:
"It’s incredibly disappointing. And you listen to Donald talk about how unpresidential John is eating (this is in regards to how John Kasich eats I guess), and how unpresidential are you being by pointing that out, Donald? I would like to see some maturity amongst the candidates and I’m not seeing that."

Bure also had an opinion about Ted Cruz and John Kasich teaming up to overthrow Trump in the primaries:
"Of course it’s not going well because everybody is out for themselves, not for the country. You’re interested in yourself more than the vote for the delegates. I am disappointed in my party."

Bure told the hosts at Fox & Friends that she has never voted for a Democrat before, but she is "looking at everyone this year." She is unsure of who she wants to vote for, but she ended the conversation by saying that she will "pray about the decision."

My Two Cents

Candace Cameron Bure seems to be coming around a little. For years, she has been this outspoken ultra-conservative, but now she is softening up and it is heartening to see that.

She definitely hit the nail on the head when it comes to the candidates being "out for themselves." I haven't seen this much of a political mud-slinging since I was in grade school. 

I think all of the candidates would have more credibility if they just stuck to the issues, and not be worried about how the opponent wipes their a**.

While I already know who I am voting for, there is that part of me that worries about the mud-slinging. This morning, I was confident in voting for Bernie Sanders in the Connecticut Primaries. However, I hate when political figures cause drama. Keep the dirty laundry in the hamper and just stay on task. That's all the American people want.

Am I right?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?