The amazing Betty White tells us her secret to longevity.

Betty White is a woman I admire more than anyone in Hollywood. She is who I want to be when I grow up. Lucky for her fans, she has disclosed her secret to her long life.
White, who turns 96 years YOUNG on January 17, says she tries to enjoy life so she can live happily.
What else does she recommend?
"Accentuate the positive, not the negative. It sounds so trite, but a lot of people will pick out something to complain about, rather than say, ‘Hey, that was great!’ It’s not hard to find great stuff if you look."
As for her diet, well, she isn't the type to limit herself to health food. She enjoys herself some Vodka and Hot Dogs!
My Two Cents

I think I can do just that, but the vodka and hot dogs will have to wait until I have my son, LOL!

Love you Betty White! You're my hero!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?