Review: Bjingles Prenatal Heartbeat Monitor.

Photo Credit: Amazon

Now that I'm halfway through my pregnancy, I wanted to get myself something so I could listen to my baby's heartbeat without waiting for my next prenatal visit. As I perused the many prenatal heartbeat monitors available for purchase on Amazon, I came across Bjingles. It was the only one that was within my budget range, and had decent reviews.

As soon as the product arrived in the mail, I set it up so I could use it. The package containing the monitor also contained headphones, earbuds, a wire to connect the monitor to your phone, a 9 volt battery, and the monitor piece itself.
Photo Credit: Amazon

I settled in and used the monitor to search for my baby's heartbeat. After getting used to how the machine works, I finally heard the heartbeat. It was strong and fast, and it was music to my ears. I spent a good 5 minutes listening to the heartbeat, and smiling at the sound.
I have to admit, I've used the machine everyday ever since.

I have to tell you, if you do buy this monitor, it can be quite noisy. If you aren't sensitive to the occasional loud noises that you may hear as you move the monitor around on your stomach, the monitor should be fine.

There is an app for Bjingles, where you can record the baby's heartbeat, and even play lullabies for your baby. I was disappointed to find that there is a fee for the app. Without paying for the full features, the app is useless.
For me, just listening to the baby's heartbeat is worth the $44 I spent.

I will mention that you will need some lubricant to help the monitor glide easily across your stomach. I use baby oil, but you can use coconut oil, lotion, electroglide gel, and others.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?