9 Famous Movie Cats

Each year, we hear about which humans are the most famous movie stars of the year. Usually the same humans grace the list. One species that doesn't get a whole lot of love are cats. This gave me an idea: I should dedicate a blog post to the most famous cats in movies.

Simba - The Lion King
Our hero from The Lion King, Simba, grew up before our very eyes. He lost his dad, was on his own, made new friends, grew up, battled the mean guys, and got the girl.

Garfield - Garfield
I know Garfield is technically a TV cat, but you forget that a live action Garfield movie was made. I grew up watching Garfield and he was my hero because of his love of sleeping and lasagna.

Cheshire Cat - Alice in Wonderland
This kitty exudes mischief, which is why I like him. Plus, you can't hate that smile!

Binx - Hocus Pocus
Despite the fact that this movie gave me horrible nightmares the year it came out, I loved Binx. He was a great friend in the movie.

Mr. Jinx - Meet the Parents
I can't leave out this cat. I mean, the furbaby knows how to flush the toilet. I wish I could teach Patches that!

Milo - Milo and Otis
Words cannot tell you how much I LOVE this movie. I love Milo and Otis' relationship. Milo is just too adorable!

Oliver - Oliver and Company
This is a childhood favorite of mine. Oliver is just one cool cat!

Sassy - Homeward Bound
Sassy is my second favorite famous cat. She is, well, sassy! She held her own with the dogs, and she makes you laugh.

Grumpy Cat - Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
Grumpy Cat is my all-time favorite famous cat. Grumpy Cat was a great friend to the little girl in the Lifetime movie, and you can't beat those famous Grumpy memes.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?