Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin renew vows after separating.

Photo Credit: Inquistr
Country singer Jana Kramer and her estranged husband renewed their vows in early December in Hawaii.
Kramer announced the news in a social media post on New Year's Eve:



"2017......you broke my heart, you broke me down, you made me question everything, but damn did you make me strong. You taught me patience, you taught me family was everything. You made me believe not only in myself, but the power of forgiveness. You turned me into the woman I always wanted to be. I have no clue what 2018 has in store for me but I've never been more ready to live day by day and enjoy each day as it comes at me. Here's to always believing in love and fighting for it. 2018, I'm ready for you."


Those of you who follow Jana Kramer on social media know that she had a horrible and tragic 2017, her previous years not being any better. In 2016, a year after the couple first tied the knot, news broke that her husband was unfaithful to her. The couple unofficially separated while Caussin sought treatment.

Fast forward to 2017, when Kramer suffered a woman's worst nightmare: a miscarriage. The miscarriage occurred shortly after the couple renewed their vows. Kramer shared her story on social media in an attempt to help other women during a similar loss:
"For the women out there who have miscarried in the past and need support and a place to grieve their little one or to those in the thick of it like me who are currently grieving and in pain, let us all be there for each other. You don't need to feel alone and maybe that's me talking to myself but if you need a place to share, I'm here for you....and all of us are (and guys too - we sometimes silence your voice because you feel bad to express how it's made u feel so let this be a safe place for you too)."
The couple do share a daughter together, born in 2016.

My Two Cents

Personally, I would never take cheater back. However, it sounds as if Caussin has learned his lesson, and Kramer is a saint to take him back. My heart goes out to them regarding their loss. As someone who is currently pregnant, I fear the same thing happening to me, and I would be completely destroyed if, God forbid, anything happened to my son. I remember when the news broke of the miscarriage, I was in tears for them. I'm glad that Kramer and her husband can come together and grieve their loss, together.

Sending healing vibes to both of them, and congrats on the renewal of your vows. Blessings to you both. Praying for 2018 to be your best year yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?