Breaking: Actor Matt Lanter and Angela Lanter welcome first child.

Actor Matt Lanter, best known for his work on 90210, is officially a father! His wife Angela welcomed their first child, a daughter, last Saturday. Lanter announced the birth on social media Friday, along with a pic of the couple and their daughter, MacKenlee Faire Lanter, and a caption that read: "Welcome to the world my little angel!"

People was first to report the news of the birth, media-wise. Matt, 34, told People:
"The moment our daughter was lifted up and we laid eyes on her was incredible. As a dad, some of my most special moments so far are when she just lays her little body on my chest and falls asleep."
(Awwwww...!!)

Angela Lanter also expressed talked about how she feels as a new mom, mainly about how she feels when she is nursing her daughter:
"Every time I see this perfect little angel baby, she reminds me of the love I have for her daddy and this brand new love I now have for her."
Angela cooed when she talked about meeting her daughter for the first time, saying it was love at first sight!
"She is the most gorgeous baby ever."
Matt Lanter told People that he thought his daughter was perfect.
Congratulations to Matt and Angela Lanter!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?