Scott Baio endorses Donald Trump for President

post
Say it isn't so, Chachi!

The 55-year-old actor expressed his support for Trump during an interview with Fox News, saying:
"It’s very simple. When he speaks, I understand him. He speaks like I speak."

Baio also said that he likes that Trump relentlessly attacks Hillary Clinton in his campaign. He voiced his frustration with the Republican party, and he calls himself a "Conservative Independent."

Trump wasn't Baio's first choice for our next President. Baio first endorsed Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. When Walker's campaign crashed and burned, Baio set his sights on Trump.

Other celebrity Trump supporters include Kid Rock and Aaron Carter.

My Two Cents:

Oh, Chachi. What would Joanie say?
In all seriousness though, I am regretting having your poster on my wall when I was a kid.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?