Jillian Michaels engaged to longtime partner Heidi Rhoades!

jmhr
The Biggest Loser alum, and self-proclaimed "America's toughest trainer," showed her softer side as she planned the perfect proposal to the love of her life, Heidi Rhoades.
The idea of proposing to her lady love was something Michaels was toying with. However, on Tuesday's episode of her show, "Just Jillian," Michaels finally popped the question!

Well, how did she do it??
Michaels got all of their family and friends together in a movie theater. On the big screen was Michael's and Rhoades life together thus far.  In the video, the twosome's loved ones picked up signs that asked Rhoades to marry Michaels. Once the video clip ended, Michaels got down on one knee and said this:
"I know I’m an a**hole a lot of the time, but if you will continue to put up with me, I would like you to marry me."
Michaels looked up into the eyes of her tearful beloved, waiting for her to respond. After a few seconds, she said yes. The movie theater erupted with cheers.
Watch the video below. It is so romantic!

Jillian and Heidi have two beautiful children together.

My Two Cents:
Oh my god, my heart is still fluttering from that video clip. That was the most romantic proposal I have ever seen! Jillian Michaels and Heidi Rhoades are #relationshipgoals. I hope to have that one day.

Congrats to Jillian Michaels and Heidi Rhoades! Blessings of health, happiness, and longevity! Namaste!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?