Did 'Switched At Birth' get the ax?

post
The latest rumor is that our favorite blended family may have their fifth season be their swan song. According to show creator Lizzy Weiss' Twitter account, 'Switched' will end the show with 103 "amazing" episodes.

The show is about two families coming together after finding out that two teen girls were switched at birth. The aspect that made this show special is that one of the switched girls is deaf. A primetime show with the inclusion of the deaf community hasn't really been done before, but the producers and writers did such an amazing job.

The premiere date for the fifth and final season has not been given.

My Two Cents:

I have been a dedicated watcher of 'Switched at Birth' since the beginning. I love shows that bring something new to the table, and 'Switched' did that. Because of this show, I learned so much about the deaf community, and it has made me want to learn sign language again (I used to know it pretty well, but I lost it all when I stopped using it).
I am sad to see this show end, but I know that the stars of the show, especially the younger ones, have bright futures ahead of them. I'm going to miss this show.

Sound off: What is your favorite moment from 'Switched at Birth?' What was the saddest moment? Let me know in the comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?