Donald Trump turns GOP debate into a manhood-measuring contest

ugh
At the opening of the GOP debate on Thursday night, Donald Trump discussed the mud-slinging that he and Marco Rubio have been involved in. Rubio recently critiqued Trump's hands, saying that they were small. He then implied that the small hands meant that Trump had a small penis.
Trump wanted to go on the record last night and say that there is no problem in that department (because the state of the union depends solely on whether or not Trump is hung like a horse).

My Two Cents:

This is just becoming embarrassing. To all my readers across the pond, not all Americans are like these morons. Some of us do have class.
I wish these idiots would talk about real issues, or just get off the mic.

I just can't anymore with this country. Canada, will you please take me in? I can't be associated with a country that allows people like Trump to run for President.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?