A KKK grand dragon just endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

hillclint
It goes without saying that this election is pretty brutal on both sides. With candidates rallying for support, the last thing any candidate needs is bad press.
Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton just received support from a very controversial and unlikely source: a grand dragon of the KKK.

During an interview with The Telegraph, Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the California chapter for the KKK, said the following:
“We want Hillary Clinton to win."

Quigg believes that Clinton is making false promises to Americans, and once she becomes president, her agenda will shift and be more in line with what he believes.
"Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency."

Quigg was asked how he knows about this so-called KKK-friendly agenda. He said:
"I cannot reveal my sources. It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her."

Quigg didn't always feel this way. Last September, Quigg showed support to Donald Trump.

My Two Cents:

Okay, now I'm a little concerned. Clinton was going to be my fallback candidate if Bernie Sanders dropped out of the race. After hearing about this, I'm scrapping that idea and just putting down Bernie Sanders, regardless (unless he has skeletons in his closet).

I already didn't trust Clinton because of the email scandal. Now, with this news of a KKK douche endorsing Clinton for president, it makes me wonder what else she is hiding. The KKK liking Donald Trump is no surprise. The guy is Hitler incarnate. Clinton on the other hand, this is the last thing I would expect her to be affiliated with. I really hope it isn't true.

If the American people have to choose between Trump and Clinton come November, this country is in some serious trouble. I'm scared, you guys. We need to get out there and vote for the right people for the job. My state votes in the primaries next month and Bernie Sanders already has my vote.

ALL OF US need to get out there and vote. While it is our American duty to vote, we need to keep in mind the current state of our country, and the real agenda of the candidates. We need to vote for the survival of our families, friends, and neighbors. Remember, we will be stuck with the winner for 4 years.
Also, you don't want to vote for someone who has affiliations with the KKK or Neo-Nazis.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?