Caitlyn Jenner thinks Donald Trump would be "very good for women's rights."

wtf
In a new clip for "I Am Cait," Caitlyn and her friends talk about politics while on a bus ride. Chandi Moore asked Caitlyn what she thought of Donald Trump.

Caitlyn responded: "I’m not a big fan because I think of his macho attitude, I think he would have a hard time with women when he doesn’t even realize it, and it doesn’t mean he wouldn’t be good for women’s issues, I think he would be very good for women’s issues."

The bus went silent for a minute. Caitlyn's friends look at her with a horrified expression on their face. Jennifer Finney Boylan, a trans activist and author, responded: "Kill me now. Someone kill me now."

Jenner continued her comments: "I don’t think he’s out there to destroy women or take things away or do any of that kind of stuff."

Caitlyn also talks about how her political views have no changed since her transition. She said that just because she is a woman, it doesn't mean that she is suddenly liberal.

The subject of Hilary Clinton came up and Caitlyn Jenner spoke with fury:
"She was a lousy Senator. She was horrible. Look at all the things that are going on in the Middle East. All because of what she did. Look at Benghazi. She lied to us. She’s a f**king liar."

During the rant, all but one of Caitlyn's friends went into another room, completely flabbergasted by Caitlyn's political stance.

It is no secret that Jenner continues to favor conservatives. Recently she put all her eggs in Ted Cruz's basket, despite Cruz's hatred for the trans community.

Watch the clip below:

My Two Cents:

*breathes* When I watched the clip, I wanted to punch a hole in my office wall. Not only has she slapped the trans community in the face with her endorsement of Ted Cruz, but thinking that Donald Trump is going to be good for women's rights is a complete insult to females entirely.

Caitlyn Jenner, when you transitioned, I guess you forgot to check your white male privilege attitude at the door. You are a woman. If Donald Trump is elected president, not only will he be coming after the trans community, he is going to set women's rights back about 70 years. You will be twice as f**ked as the rest of us females, as will your friends. Don't get me started on what he will do to people of color. Trump is a bona-fide racist, homophobe, and misogynist.

This is why I have a problem with Caitlyn Jenner. She doesn't understand the magnitude of what she says, and the effect it has on others. Like I said before, Caitlyn is a woman now. She needs to check her conservative white male privilege attitude at the door. That isn't your world anymore, sweetheart. Either fight with women for women's rights, or be a traitor to your cause. Trump isn't going to protect you, neither will Cruz. You are embarrassing yourself, and you are an embarrassment to ALL women.

As a woman, and a proud member of the LGBT community, I have this to say: Caitlyn, you make me sick with your conservative white male privilege attitude. You need to either choose a side, or sit down and shut the hell up.  You cannot walk in both worlds.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?