WTF Stories: Dude tries to steal car, can't drive stick shift.

photo credit: HuffPostWeirdNews

Today's "What the F*ck" report is brought to you by Logan, Utah, where a man tried to steal a car, but failed when he couldn't figure out how to use the stick shift.

Nineteen year old Alexander Katz was with his underage girlfriend when they attempted to steal this car. Katz got into the front seat and his girlfriend tried to walk him through the process on how to drive the car.
The dude gave up and abandoned the car. Then, they called a cab at a nearby gas station. Police caught up to the dynamic duo. The duo tried to run off but the police officers caught up to Katz's girlfriend.
In her statement, she told police that she and Katz started their night off by trying to score some Benedryl. Then they came up with the brillant plan to steal a car. Katz was arrested a few hours later.

Police Chief Gary Jensen had this to say about the duo:
"I'm not 100 percent certain why she doesn't just get around and get in the driver's seat so they can take the car and use it."
Very good question, sir.

My Two Cents:

This is another example of why you can't fix stupid.
A word of advice: If you're going to steal a car (and in no way am I condoning such a crime), at least know how to drive the f*cking car.

I remember a few years ago, my boyfriend tried to teach me how to drive his car (which is a stick). For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out. Out of fear that I would break his precious baby (his car), I gave up.
Needless to say, if he ever needed me to drive his car somewhere, he would be sh*t out of luck.

By the way, you can find Benedryl at any store in your neighborhood. Since when does obtaining Benedryl involve stealing a car that you can't even drive?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?