Breaking: Donald Trump officially enters the 2016 Presidential race.


In a highly anticipated announcement, Donald Trump officially threw his toupee into the presidential race. He is the second major republican candidate to enter the race within the past two days.

His speech had a little bit of everything rolled into it: jabs at republicans and Obama, self-boasting, and rather low-brow comments:
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."
His most "classiest" comment came when he referenced Mexicans:
"They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing their problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people but I speak to border guards and they tell us what we are getting."

My Two Cents:
 
In terms of whether or not he has my vote, here is my response:


Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?