Man shoots himself in his foot in order to see what it felt like



Adam Hirtle of Colorado was sitting home bored one night, and thought "Hmm, I wonder what it would feel like to shoot my own foot." Well, homeboy took his .22 caliber, semi-automatic handgun and pulled the trigger. After shooting himself in the foot, he put a boot on and did it again.

In case you were wondering, his injuries were not life-threatening. Hirtle was arrested for reckless endangerment, child abuse (one or more kids were around when he did this), and prohibited use of a weapon.

My Two Cents:

*pushes papers off desk, stands up with hands in the air.*
I give up! Folks, this is why we cannot have nice things.

Dear god, please tell me that you were on meth when you allowed this dipsh*t to be conceived by his inbred parents?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?