New Couple Alert: Kristen Stewart dating assistant Alicia Cargile

photo credit: Zimbio

The worst kept secret in Hollywood has been confirmed: Kristen Stewart is dating a woman.

K-Stew's momma shared the news with The Sunday Mirror and said this:
"I accept my daughter loves women and men. It's OK to be who you are in my world. We all choose our friends, so we should be free to choose our lovers."
Amen to that!

Folks, don't expect Kristen Stewart to comment on this news. She is notorious for keeping her private life...well....private.
 
My Two Cents:

I consider this news to be one of the worst kept secrets in Hollywood. I was getting sapphic vibes from her after I saw "The Runaways" back in 2010. Of course, after she cheated on Rob Pattinson with that older guy, I did lose some respect for her. However, the one thing that I still like about her is that she doesn't go around blabbing about her personal life.

With so many celebrities talking about their sex lives and foot fetishes, it's refreshing to see a Hollywood starlet keep her mouth shut for a change.

As for Kristen Stewart dating a woman, I think that's great. As long as she is happy, that is all that matters. I have no issue with it, considering I've dated women in my past. Besides, you don't need to put a label on anything. I know I don't.

Anyways, best of luck to Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile! I wish you many happy years together! <3
PS- Kristen has great taste in women. ;-)

Don't f*ck this one up, girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?