My take on "The Collarbone Challenge."



Apparently there is a new way to measure sexiness: Place 50 quarters on your collarbone. If you're able to stack all 50 quarters on your collarbone, you're hella sexy and dudes will wanna bone you.
Folks, I understand that people go to great lengths to determine what is (and isn't) sexy, but stacking 50 quarters on your collarbone? Really!?

For me, the challenge would be actually FINDING 50 quarters. The last time I held 50 quarters in my hands was when I was a 3rd Key Manager at Le Gourmet Chef, and had to put change in the register.
I don't know who invented this collarbone challenge, but they obviously have way too much time on their hands. I'd recommend a new hobby. Perhaps skydiving, or bungee-jumping without a bungee.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?