Why I find Rachel Dolezal to be a terrible person.

photo credit: Vibe

Despite my busy schedule, I have been following the news in regards to this delusional woman who poses as an African-American woman. This woman has claimed to be black for at least a decade and is the head of the NAACP Spokane chapter.
photo credit: proactivetranshuman
She gained national attention when her parents outed her real ethnic origins, stating that she is caucasian.
Rachel Dolezal has told the press that she has no relationship with her parents and that no one should believe what they hear in the media. She still holds true to her claim that she is black.


My Two Cents:

I understand that a lot of people emulate the African-American culture. The community has contributed so much and you cannot help but love the community.

What really pisses me off are liars. I don't have a problem with how Rachel Dolezal makes a living (working at the NAACP). However, I have a huge problem with a woman who says she is black, but is clearly NOT black. If she would just be honest about who she is, then all would be well in the world.
Gurl, seriously, come clean. It's totally fine to be supportive of the community, but, for real, just be honest with everyone. You are WHITE.

As of right now, you are making a mockery of the black community and that sh*t ain't right. Get your sh*t together.

As for the NAACP Spokane chapter, I think they need to demote her, not because she isn't black, but because she has been extremely dishonest about who she is.

Folks, what do you think about this story? Should the Spokane NAACP impeach her? Should she come clean?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?