Twerking Grandma just stole my heart!

Yesterday, Queen Bee of the internet, Jezebel, posted a story about an elderly woman who is now being called "Twerking Grandma." She is a woman who is shakin' what her momma gave her on top of a red car. She has pulled up her flowing black dress, exposing her red underwear (which happens to match the car), and doing a better job at twerking than Miley Cyrus. Vine member, Brittany Lynn Turner was the woman who shared this video with the world, which has gone viral and captivated the world. As of right now, the video has been shared over 350,000 times!

When I first saw this short video, I was a little shocked. Then I found myself cheering her on! Turner has two more videos of her.
One where she is dancing in the house, wearing a red dress.

And another driving a motor cart through a grocery store.

I know some of you are going to be thinking, "Oh my God, Shauna, why the fuck are you posting this shit? I don't want to see some old lady twerking!" Well, I am posting this "shit" because I think this woman is fucking awesome. There hasn't been a cooler badass female since Susan B. Anthony!

Miley Cyrus, you can't twerk as well as this woman, not even on your best day. 

Keep on twerkin, Granny! Can I adopt you? You don't even have to send me $5 for my birthday. I just want to hang out and wreak havoc in public. Please?

[All Vine videos are property of Brittany Lynn Turner.]

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?