Surprise! New N'Sync CD dropped today!


This morning, music shoppers may have noticed something strange on the shelves of their favorite music stores: a new N'Sync album.
But...how can this be? The group disbanded (temporarily) in 2002. How is it possible for this group to drop an album if they haven't been recording together?

Well, Sony Legacy decided to be a sneaky bugger and release a 2 disc compilation of N'Sync's biggest hits. One disc has all of the group's biggest hits. The other disc has some rarely heard songs, such as "Selfish." There is also one song on the 2nd CD that had been featured on an episode of "Sesame Street."

No one in the group knew about the release.
There IS speculation, however, that Lance Bass may have known about this gift from the boy band gods. Lance Bass denies these claims, saying that he didn't know about it, and that he had found out about the album release on Twitter:
"Our label didn't even tell us. None of us, none of us knew at all."

The Essential *NSYNC is now available at your nearest music retailer.

---------
Hey guys, I want to let you in on a little secret....I used to listen to N'Sync. I know... I just lost some cool points, but when they first arrived on the scene, they were really good looking dudes (hey, I was in high school for fucks sake! I was boy crazy). I used to have this thing for Justin Timberlake. Then he got all famous and I lost my desire for him. The more famous he became, the less attractive he got. Now he's just overrated.
Still, I can't help but belt out "Tearin' Out My Heart" whenever I hear it.

[photo credit: www.promicabana.de]

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?