Farrah Abraham involves daughter in fight against Nicki Minaj

feud
Things seem to be getting pretty ugly between the 'Teen Mom' star and the 'Anaconda' singer.

A day after Minaj called Abraham a c*nt, Farrah Abraham enlisted her 6 year old daughter Sophia in schooling Minaj in how to speak.
In the footage that Abraham shot, Sophia called Minaj a "total loser." In the caption of the video, Abraham put: "Nicki Minaj Don't say bad WORDS , I don't."

The video was also posted to the 6 year old's Twitter page (yes, the kindergartener has a Twitter page). Sophia pleaded with Minaj to "please stop saying bad WORDS."

My Two Cents:

I have been following this feud since it started, and the reason why I haven't written about it until now is because it wasn't worth my time. Unfortunately, seeing as how Abraham is coaching her child to bully another person, I need to get a word in. I think it was a poor decision on Abraham's part to include her daughter in this fight. The fight is between Farrah and Nicki. Moreover, why is all of this so public? It makes the two young women look so catty and classless.

Farrah Abraham, shame on you for bringing your child into the mix. Absolutely disgusting. While I agree that using certain words is bad, involving your daughter in an "adult" feud is just plain wrong.

Sound off: What do you think about Farrah Abraham involving her child in the feud?

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?