Is San Pellegrino a healthier alternative to other carbonated beverages?

sanpellegrino
Recently, I began drinking San Pellegrino because I wanted to keep up with my fluids (medications require me to), and I also want to break my unhealthy cherry coke zero habit. I love carbonated beverages, and I had always heard great things about Pellegrino. So yesterday, I picked up some Pellegrino. It is a very tasty and refreshing alternative to soda.

After finishing my bottle of Pellegrino, I searched to find out the health benefits of this alternative. Sure enough, there are several.
First off, this gem is full of minerals, including potassium and magnesium. Secondly, it is full of healthy sulfates and rich in calcium.
San Pellegrino is from the Italian Alps, and has been around since the 12th century. It is said that Leonardo Di Vinci visited the source of this beverage when he lived in Milan.

The flip side of drinking San Pellegrino is that it does contain some sodium (about 10mg per serving; there are two servings in one 16 oz bottle). So if you have high blood pressure, exercise caution.

Aside from the low sodium content, all you have left is a refreshing taste and healthy minerals. With this carbonated beverage, you do not have to worry about ingredients that are hard to pronounce, or ingredients that may cause cancer and obesity. San Pellegrino is definitely the drink to have by your side as you kick back and relax from a hard day at the office.
Cheers!

For more information on San Pellegrino, check out: http://www.sportsciencelab.com/news/benefits-s-pellegrino

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?