Actress Jena Malone announces pregnancy in the most beautiful way.

jenamalone
Remember that girl who played the younger version of Jodie Foster in "Contact?" Well, she is all grown up now, playing bad ass characters in films like The Hunger Games.
Right now, the 31-year-old is gearing up for the greatest role of all: motherhood.

Malone announced her pregnancy via Instagram, posting photos of her baby bump, along with a poem:
"Womb to womb To beating wing I climbed out of the eternal And into the shape of me Some words I wrote years ago when I was thinking about my own mother. And the woman she was when she had me. And the woman I was reaching to become. The shape your desires make out of you. The body you become to hold your dreams. It's with two feet firmly on the ground and a heart swelling in an ocean of love that I'd like to share the new shape I am becoming to hold the greatest dream of them all."

The photos were taken by her boyfriend (and baby daddy) Ethan DeLorenzo.

Congrats to the couple!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?