"Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham wants to become a plastic surgeon.


photo credit: emcblue

From Back Door Teen Mom to the stripper pole, Farrah Abraham has become a Jill of all trades (author, chef, singer, etc). Now, she wants to become something that she has "extensive" knowledge of: a Plastic Surgeon.

Farrah Abraham did an interview with Gossip Cop, and gushed about her career aspirations:

    “From seeing the best and the worst in the industry and experiencing it as well, it has me wanting to pursue and achieve the best in education to help men and women from trauma scenarios to reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries.
    It is incredible how important doctors our to our society and how they help individuals live up to their full potential in life. I hope to inspire and help others fulfill their best selves as I do my best to become the top doctor in the nation in my future.”

Uhmm, okay...

My Two Cents:

I think it's great that she wants to become a plastic surgeon. However, I question her ability to commit to such a grueling education process. We're talking 8 to 10 years of med school, including residency. I'm sure she has the money to pay for med school, but it isn't like using an 'out hole' as an 'in hole.'     *see what I did there?*

School is going to be a total b*tch, and it will take a lot more education than shadowing a plastic surgeon for a summer. You need to know about the human anatomy, what to do in case of surgical complications, and more.

Farrah, if you want to become a plastic surgeon, go for it. I just hope you know what you're getting into. It's a commitment.

Readers: What do you think about Farrah Abraham's dream of becoming the "top doctor in the nation?"

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?