Dan Perino, aka "Looking for a girlfriend" guy, is still single (and a d*ck).


photo credit: nigeriatell

Those who live in NYC have probably seen Perino's ad for love. Recently, he sat down with a woman named Jena Friedman, and dished about his ideal woman.

He told Friedman that he likes "petite women who are heavy chested." He seemed pretty adamant on that while he gulped down his canned beer. He doesn't want anyone over 37 years old, and he isn't against having unprotected sex with the women he dates. 


What a f*cking catch!

My Two Cents:

Where do I begin, ladies.....Where do I begin?

As I was watching the video of Friedman's interview, my already cynical judgment of his intentions turned to full-on repulsion and hate. All I could think is that he is a total d*uchebag.
It's okay for men to go out on dates, but this guy actually beds just about every woman he dates (He's been on hundreds of dates in the past few months). He's admitted to having unprotected sex at least 3 times.

My favorite part of this interview was when Friedman had him do an AIDs test. He doesn't have HIV, surprisingly enough.

Ladies, I understand that being single can be lonely (trust me, I've been there), but don't lower your standards and date a**holes like Perino. You're better off taking yourself out to dinner and a movie, then returning home and having battery-operated fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?