It's official: Hillary Rodham Clinton is running for president.

photo credit: influxwetrust

Yesterday, Hillary Clinton announced that she is running for President of the United States. Clinton is hitting the road and putting economic issues at the forefront of her campaign.

Clinton attempted a run at the Presidency back in 2008, but was unsuccessful. She lost voters to Barack Obama. This time around, Clinton has no competition in her way (except for the republi-c*nts, but who in their right mind would vote for the dillweeds that are running?).

Barack Obama is throwing support Clinton's way, along with Elizabeth Warren. Both are saying that she would make a great President of the United States.

Of course, she has a lot of naysayers in this country. Many are outraged by Benghazi and her email scandal.
However, she does have a ton of support from the liberal community.

We shall see how this race goes. If no other Democratic Candidate runs against her, we may be looking at the first female President come 2016.

My Two Cents:

I was a teenager during Bill Clinton's presidency and I admired how strong Hillary was at being 'first lady.' I did lose a little respect for her when she stood by her cheating husband. If I were her, I would have kicked Bill to the curb, telling him to kick rocks.

On the flipside, she may get my vote next year, unless someone else makes a bid for Presidency. I'm a little hesitant to vote for her, but she is the lesser of the evils that are currently running (in the republic*nt category).

I want someone who is pro-women's rights, pro-gay rights, all for legalizing marijuana, and someone who can help the economy rebuild. I want someone who can keep their promises.

I'm going to keep on top of her campaign. So far, though, she may be who I vote for.

Here is her official announcement:

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?