Sinus infections are a total b*tch


photo credit: officialpsds

It's been a while since I have graced this blog with my prescence. There is a reason why. I have been taken over by a demonic sinus infection and been under the influence of antibiotics.
The last time I was this sick was in 2011 when I was coughing up a lung and lost my voice for 3 weeks. I did lose my voice a little bit this time around, but it came back in full force after I began taking antibiotics and Mucinex-DM.

Also, god decided that last week was a good week to have me go on interviews for day jobs. On Thursday, I went on an interview which turned out to be a total bust (it's commission-based and you need to pay in order to become certified in being a sales agent). I only went to the interview because they said they had a sales management position opened (40-hour work week, and benefits). Come to find out, no such position existed.
They did call me back for a second interview, which I thought was pretty funny, given the fact that I was coughing violently in the waiting room.

This week, I have another interview, which I'm reluctant to go on. After being burned from last week's interview, I'm scared to get my hopes up. This interview is for an account management position. Hopefully it won't be a waste of my time and gas money.

You may be wondering why I'm looking for a day job. Well, I need the money. Sure, I do get paid for writing, but I'd like to be making a little more so I can start saving again. Right now, the money I make barely covers bills, gas, and food. Don't worry, even with a 40 hour a week job I plan on meeting all of my writing commitments, including the commitments I have with private clients. I also will have time to shoot the sh*t with everyone on here.

I do have a ton of things to share with you all, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. I am feeling somewhat better, which is f*cking amazing since I do have that interview this week. Think happy thoughts for me. Hoping it isn't a scam and it is the real deal. This b*tch needs work. LOL!
~Shauna~

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?