Tallywackers: Women's fantasies come to life.

photo credit: TheDailyWhat

I don't know about you, but every time I hear a dude gush about Hooters, I secretly wish that we had a place we could go where we could drool over scantily clad men serving us drinks and chicken wings.

Well ladies, we're in luck! Dallas, Texas will be home to Tallywackers, a restaurannt that will feature sexy men showing off their ASSests, abs, pecs, and bulges.
If you are wondering what tallywackers means (I know I was), it is another word for penis, or "my gargantious third member (according to Urban Dictionary)."

Head of marketing, Winston T. Lackey spoke to Central track about the new addition to the meat market family:
"Our main goal with Tallywackers is to create a fun and entertaining environment for anyone to enjoy. That said, we understand that there will be some people who are uncomfortable here, just as there are women who are uncomfortable at Hooters.”
Fellas, if you have what it takes to make us women scream with excitement, Tallywackers is hiring.

Recently, Amy Schumer did a skit about a fictitious restaurant called O'Nutters.
Watch it below:
My Two Cents:
Anyone up for a road trip to Dallas, Texas this summer?! Suddenly I'm in the mood for some chicken wings, Pinot Grigio and franks & beans. ;-)

**Shout out to my childhood friend Desiree for bringing this to my attention.**

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?