New blog series: Natural health remedies for various illnesses.

herbalmedicine
Now that Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States, many of us who are low-income and have life-threatening issues are terrified we could lose our state insurance coverage. It's a very real and legitimate fear. In my last therapy appointment, I brought up my own fears and concerns to my therapist. She confirmed those fears, as some of her other clients are expressing the same concerns. I have spinal and nerve damage issues that severely impact my quality of life. I also have auto-immune disease issues that can become life-threatening if left untreated. I started thinking about everyone else who is in the same boat as myself, and I realized that I want to help figure out how to handle these illnesses.
Between now and the inauguration, I will be researching and blogging natural ways to treat many illnesses. If you want me to research natural ways to treat your illness, you can find me on Twitter under the hashtag #BlurbalExchange. (comments section is still off due to spammers)

I will say right now, natural treatment will not be as strong as medicinal treatments. However, it will be better than nothing at all. I will recommend that you implement ways to handle stress, such as meditation, yoga, proper diet, and some exercise. Journaling can help quell any fears you may have.

We are in this together and I want to make sure we all maintain a quality of life that won't threaten our lives. Look for my posts, coming very soon! <3

One thing I will recommend is that you invest in an AeroGarden. You can grow your own herbs and small veggies year round. I have it at the top of my Christmas list, LOL! Also, you might want to get a morter and pestle, as shown above. It will help you grind down the herbs for tea brewing.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?