Bernie Sanders would've won the election if the DNC hadn't bullied him away.

bernie
Photo Credit: thenaation
Those of us in America are currently dealing with shock after Donald Trump won the presidential election. After the election, I wondered what would have happened if Bernie Sanders got the Democratic nomination instead of Hillary Clinton. Would he have won over Trump?
I believe he would have won. In fact, Bernie Sanders would have won by a landslide. Unfortunately, the DNC bullied him out of the election, and his voters either went third party, or shuddered as they voted for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump on Election Day. Bernie Sanders was a far-left candidate, but he was for the people of this country. He wanted to steer America in the right direction. Sadly, us Bernie fans had our hands tied.

The reason why Donald Trump won the election was because Hillary was too corrupt to trust. No one wanted a corrupt politician in office, so they elected someone with no political or military experience into office. Now, this country has erupted with protests all over this country. Even in my state, protestors are taking over the streets of New Haven. No one wanted Trump in office.

People keep telling me that I need to give Trump a chance. I really cannot. If I gave him a chance, it would mean I would be turning against what I believe in. Trump is not good for this country, and I fear for the next 4 years. I'm still in serious shock that he won. It almost doesn't seem real. All I can do right now is try to adjust, and hope that Bernie Sanders runs for president in 2020.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?