Donald Trump butthurt over popular vote loss.

Trump
Photo Credit: businessinsider
Donald Trump, the Twitter-addicted man-child that the country elected for POTUS, is claiming that the only reason why he lost the popular vote is because "millions of people voted illegally." He began his outburst after Hillary Clinton announced her participation in the recount. She joins Green Party favorite Jill Stein in the recount.

On Sunday morning, the former reality TV star and now President-elect, took to Twitter and said this:

"Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally. It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4 states instead of the 15 states that I visited. I would have won even more easily and convincingly (but smaller states are forgotten)!."

My Two Cents

If this doesn't convince you that our "President-elect" is mentally unstable, I don't know what will. This guy thinks he lost the popular vote because of illegal voters. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you go to vote, you have to be registered in the town your voting in. You then need to provide documentation to register, and to vote in the elections being held. When I voted in the Presidential election, I had to show ID to prove who I was. It's like that everywhere.

Donald Trump is just being salty because he lost the popular vote. There was no illegal voting occurring. Trump's salty behind needs to go drink some water, and perhaps eat a Snickers bar.
Also, Trump said that the states he didn't campaign in were "forgotten" states. Really!? Last I checked, every state counts. You can't pick favorites. We all deserve equal respect.

I'm baffled that people voted for this clown, and I am praying hard for the next four years. Maybe we will get lucky and be hit by an asteroid. *shrugs*

PS- Can someone PLEASE take Twitter away from Trump and sit him in a corner? Dude needs a time out!

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?