Donald Trump wants to revoke citizenship of any American who burns an American flag.

drumpf
Photo Credit: citizenslant
The Twitter-addicted cheeto man is at it again!
We all know the love affair President-elect Donald Trump has with Twitter. He talks about everything under the sun, and there is no stopping him (once he is sworn in, I worry that his verbal diarrhea could get us in trouble. He might want to work on that).

Recently, he tweeted about the American flag. He stated that
drumpf
The tweet was 'liked' and 'retweeted' tens of thousands of times. It is being said that the court might consider this issue, since Trump is not alone in his opinion. Ted Cruz holds a similar standing, stating that any American affiliated with a terrorist group should be stripped of their citizenship (this one I agree on! I think hell just froze over. I'm agreeing with Ted Cruz on a topic. Holy sh*t!).

My Two Cents

My readers know the intense hatred I have for our newly elected President. However, I would never be desperate enough in my hatred to burn an American flag. I grew up in a family that has fought for our country and I respect the flag too much to do such a horrible thing. I don't think that flag burners should lose their citizenship, that is just going too far. I do think they should be jailed, because that is a criminal act. There are other ways to get your point across; burning a flag is NOT one of them. You can respect the flag, and you don't have to like our President. At least that is my logic, LOL!

No matter who runs our country, I will always respect the American flag. Donald Trump, however, will NEVER have my respect.

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Herbs: Thyme

Tiny Home Living: Bodega

Kitchen Nightmares: Which restaurants are still open, and which ones have closed?